Monday, April 6, 2015

I've been writing and re-writing this post for a while because I can't decide what route to take to convey my thoughts. In a nutshell: I accepted a job offer this weekend.

I am excited, nervous, happy and relieved. For the first time since applying to residency programs, I'm not wondering where we might end up, how we might get ourselves there, how we will set up our new life. We know where I will work and already knowing where Danny will work as he's kept his job, we now know where we can plan to live. So we've climbed back into the house-hunting saddle. For the first time in our relationship, we can find a place together. After living with my parents these last five months, and after three and a half years apart before that, we are so ready!

Here's to the upcoming next chapter of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment